Use your Wolfpack One card or Carmichael Complex ID to check out any of the available items:
- Badminton shuttles and racquets
- Intramural Sports Jerseys
- Table Tennis Paddles, Nets and Balls
- Racquetball Racquets, Balls and Goggles
- Soccer balls
- Squash Racquets and Balls
- Tennis Racquets and Balls
- Weightlifting Belts
Please return all equipment that were checked-out for the day 30-minutes prior to closing. You may be charged equipment replacement and processing fees for equipment not returned.
Clothing is available for you during your visit. Please return all checked-out clothing once your membership has ended. You may be charged replacement and processing fees for clothing not returned.
- Fall and Spring Semester – Students checking out clothing in the Fall semester who are returning for the Spring semester are not required to turn in clothing at the end of the Fall semester. The deadline for clothing return for these students is the last day of Spring classes.
- Summer Session I & II – If enrolled in both Summer Sessions, clothing must be returned the last day of Summer Session II classes.
Lost and Found
If you have lost an item during your visit, please go to the Equipment room to retrieve your item. Non-valuable items are kept for no longer than 30 days, after which they may be donated to a local charitable organization or discarded.
All items deemed “valuable” will be kept in a secured safe and sent to NC State University Police on a weekly basis. In order to claim valuable items, you must present a valid photo ID. If you have any questions regarding lost personal items, please check with University Recreation staff.
For questions regarding the Equipment Room, please contact:Stephen Tucci
Assistant Director, Facilities and Operations
P: (919) 515-7323