We welcome NC State registered student organizations, departments, and non-NC State groups to reserve space with us.
Follow the steps below to make your reservation.
Submit a Facility Request Form and provide as much detail to the scope and logistics of your event.
- For all activity space rental requests, please provide at least 4-weeks’ notice prior to the event start date.
- For all meeting space requests, please provide at least 1 weeks’ notice prior to the meeting date.
- Any late or last minute requests (within 5 business days; not including holidays or university closures) will be handled on a case by case basis as time and staff workload permits.
Your request will be reviewed for availability of space and the scope of the event. You will be contacted within three (3) business days. You may be asked to discuss additional event logistics and details. This may include:
- Equipment rental needs
- Set-up/take-down information
- Staffing requirements
- Liability insurance requirements
- Vending requirements
- Weather contingencies
- Security requirements
- Any additional fees or permits necessary
You will receive a confirmation or you to review, sign and return. Your event will be scheduled when:
- Cost estimates are accepted.
- Your confirmation has been signed and returned.
- If applicable, you will also be required to review and sign an NC State University Facility Use Agreement and provide proof of $1,000,000 liability insurance.
- For all Non – NC State External users, a non-refundable reservation fee: 50% indoor space, 10% outdoor space will be charged to you.
You will receive an invoice after the event has occurred. Specific instructions for payment will be provided at that time.
For more information, please visit our Available Spaces & Rates .
For all reservation questions, please contact:Reservations Manager
P: (919) 515-7529