University Recreation strives to provide the ultimate “Carmichael experience” through amenities and benefits for our members. Store your belongings in our day-use lockers throughout the facilities or rent a locker in our state of the art locker rooms. Enjoy the convenience of complimentary clothing and towel service and a wide variety of equipment checkout items.
Break a sweat in our strength and conditioning areas, group fitness classes, indoor pools and sports leagues. Don’t forget to relax and rejuvenate in our spa-style steam room and sauna.
Stay in the know with all things University Recreation. Register to receive emails through our ListServ.
Carmichael Complex Trial Pass
University Recreation would like to extend one complimentary pass to all NC State Faculty/Staff, Retirees and Affiliates to utilize Carmichael Complex for one day. A valid NC State Wolfpack One Card must be presented at Member Services in order to redeem this pass.
Guest passes are available for purchase at the Member Services Suite at the following rates:
|5-Day Consecutive Day Pass||$25|
- Members and students may sponsor up to three guests per day.
- Guests must enter, exit, and remain in the facilities at all times with their sponsor.
- Guests must be 18 years of age or older and will be asked to present valid photo identification at the time of purchase and time of entry.
- Guest passes are non-refundable.
The Carmichael Complex is a place where families can be active together. We invite members to bring their children to our basketball courts, racquetball courts, indoor track and the Aquatic Center.
Register your dependent children, 17-years or younger at Member Services to take advantage of this service at no additional charge.
|Friday||5:00 P.M. – 9:00 P.M.|
|Saturday||9:00 A.M. – 7:00 P.M.|
|Sunday||10:00 A.M. – 11:00 P.M.|
- Each family member must have a valid Carmichael Complex ID.
- Children must enter, exit, and remain in the facilities at all times with their parent.
- Family Recreation is open to the basketball courts, racquetball courts, indoor track, and Aquatic Center.
- A parent must be within arm’s reach of any child unable to swim and/or using a floatation device.
- Parents are not permitted to swim laps while they are with their children in the pool.
We invite you to join us for special Member Appreciation and Family Recreation events throughout the year.
Subscribe to the Carmichael Review to receive more information about upcoming member events and receive exclusive member event invitations.
Stay up-to-date with University Recreation by subscribing to the Carmichael Review. Each newsletter features upcoming member events, facility projects, and tips on how you can enhance your healthy, active lifestyle.
For questions, please contact:
Coordinator, Member Services
P: (919) 515-7488