We provide the ultimate “Carmichael experience” through amenities and benefits to our members.
Stay in the know with all things University Recreation. Register to receive emails through our Listserv.
Carmichael Complex Trial Pass
One complimentary pass is available to all NC State faculty/staff, retirees and affiliates to use the Carmichael Complex for one day. Bring your NC State Wolfpack One card to the Member Services Suite in order to redeem this pass.
You may purchase guest passes at the Member Services Suite.
|Five-Day Consecutive Day Pass||$25|
- You may sponsor up to three guests per day.
- You must enter, exit, and remain with your guest at all times.
- Your guests must be 18 years of age or older and will be asked to present valid photo identification at the time of purchase and time of entry.
- Guest passes are non-refundable.
We invite you to bring your children to our basketball courts, racquetball courts, indoor track and the aquatic center. Register your dependent children, 17-years or younger at Member Services to take advantage of this service at no additional charge.
Family Recreation Hours
|Friday||5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.|
|Sunday||10:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.|
- Your family members must have a valid Carmichael Complex ID.
- Your children must remain with you at all times.
- Family Recreation is open to the basketball courts, racquetball courts, indoor track, and Aquatic Center.
- You must be within arm’s reach of your child if he/she is unable to swim and/or not using a flotation device.
- Please do not swim laps when you are with your children.
Second Saturdays at Carmichael
Join us on the second Saturday of each month for programs geared toward fun and movement for the whole family. You are invited to bring your dependent children under the age of 18 to participate. Please register your children for Family Recreation before attending. These programs are all offered at no additional cost, but please RSVP if you plan to attend.
Second Saturdays will be put on hold over the summer months. The program will resume in September 2018. Stay tuned for more details to come.
Stay up to date by subscribing to the Carmichael Review. Each newsletter features upcoming events, facility projects, and tips on how you can enhance your healthy, active lifestyle.
For questions, please contact:
P: (919) 515-7529