Climb With Us
If you are a first-time climber with us, please sign the Acknowledgement of Risk and Policies form (anyone under 18 years of age must have a parent’s signature) during your visit. Bring your Wolfpack One Card for each visit.
- Please wear climbing or athletic shoes.
- We require helmets to be worn while climbing and recommend them for belaying and bouldering.
- If you are climbing above shoulder-height, a top rop belay is required.
- We provide equipment for you use:
- Belay Devices
- You may use your own Eco-ball, harness, shoes, helmet and hardware.
- We do not allow climbing chalk or personal ropes.
Take one of our Belay clinics to learn the basics of rock climbing and belaying. The cost of these clinics is $10.
Belay Clinic Registration
- You must register at the Outdoor Adventures Equipment Rental Center.
- Payment can be made in Cash, Checks made out to NC State University, or Credit/Debit Card. We accept Visa & MasterCard.
- No refunds will be issued.
- If you need to cancel we will do our best to reschedule you in another clinic.
Fall 2016 Belay Clinic Schedule
|Tuesday, October 4||7:30 – 9:30 P.M.|
|Wednesday, October 12||7:30 – 9:30 P.M.|
|Thursday, October 20||7:30 – 9:30 P.M.|
|Tuesday, October 25||7:30 – 9:30 P.M.|
|Wednesday, November 2||7:30 – 9:30 P.M.|
|Thursday, November 10||7:30 – 9:30 P.M.|
|Tuesday, November 15||7:30 – 9:30 P.M.|
If you have previous experience belaying, or have completed our belay clinic, you must pass our Safety Skills Assessment to belay at our climbing wall. Safety Skills are preformed daily.