Indoor Climbing Wall Hours
|Monday – Thursday||6:00 – 10:00 p.m.||Wednesday, November 22 – Friday, November 24
Sunday, December 10 – Sunday, January 7
|Friday||5:00 – 8:00 p.m.|
|Sunday||4:00 – 7:00 p.m.|
Climb With Us
If you are a first-time climber with us, please sign the acknowledgement of risk and policies form (anyone under 18 years of age must have a parent’s signature) during your visit. Bring your Wolfpack One Card for each visit.
- Please wear climbing or athletic shoes.
- We require helmets to be worn while climbing and recommend them for belaying and bouldering.
- If you are climbing above shoulder-height, a top rope belay is required.
- We provide equipment for your use:
- Belay Devices
- You may use your own eco-ball, harness, shoes, helmet and hardware.
- We do not allow climbing chalk or personal ropes.
Climbing Basics Clinics
Take one of our climbing basics clinics to learn the basics of rock climbing and belaying. The cost of these clinics is $10.
- You must register at the Outdoor Adventures Equipment Rental Center.
- Payment can be made in cash, checks made out to NC State University, or credit/debit card. We accept Visa and MasterCard.
- No refunds will be issued.
- If you need to cancel we will do our best to reschedule you in another clinic.
Fall 2017 Climbing Clinic Schedule
|Thursday, October 19||Climbing Basics||7:30 – 9:30 p.m.||$10|
|Tuesday, October 24||Basic Anchor Building||7:30 – 9:30 p.m.||$5|
|Wednesday, November 1||Climbing Basics||7:30 – 9:30 p.m||$10|
|Thursday, November 9||Climbing Basics||7:30 – 9:30 p.m.||$10|
|Tuesday, November 14||Climbing Basics||7:30 – 9:30 p.m.||$10|
If you have previous experience belaying, or have completed our belay clinic, you must pass our safety skills assessment to belay at our climbing wall. Safety skills are preformed daily.