Climb With Us
If you are a first-time climber with us, please sign the Acknowledgement of Risk and Policies form (anyone under 18 years of age must have a parent’s signature) during your visit. Bring your Wolfpack One Card for each visit.
- Please wear climbing or athletic shoes.
- We require helmets to be worn while climbing and recommend them for belaying and bouldering.
- If you are climbing above shoulder-height, a top rop belay is required.
- We provide equipment for you use:
- Belay Devices
- You may use your own Eco-ball, harness, shoes, helmet and hardware.
- We do not allow climbing chalk or personal ropes.
Climbing Basics Clinics
Take one of our Climbing Basics clinics to learn the basics of rock climbing and belaying. The cost of these clinics is $10.
Spring 2017 Climbing Basics Schedule
|Tuesday, April 4||7:30 – 9:30 P.M.|
|Wednesday, April 12||7:30 – 9:30 P.M.|
Other Climbing Clinics
|Climbing Techniques and Movements||Thursday, March 30||7:30 -9:30 P.M.|
- You must register at the Outdoor Adventures Equipment Rental Center.
- Payment can be made in Cash, Checks made out to NC State University, or Credit/Debit Card. We accept Visa & MasterCard.
- No refunds will be issued.
- If you need to cancel we will do our best to reschedule you in another clinic.
If you have previous experience belaying, or have completed our belay clinic, you must pass our Safety Skills Assessment to belay at our climbing wall. Safety Skills are preformed daily.