Outdoor Adventures Trips
Hike and Cave at Worley’s Cave
Backpacking at Croatan National Forest
High Ropes Course and Zip Line at the Challenge Course
Ski and Snowboard to Snowshoe Mountain
How to Register
- Bring your Wolfpack One Card to to the first floor of the Carmichael Recreation Center to register for a trip.
- Trips are sold on a first-come/first serve basis.
- Full payment is due at the time of registration.
- Deposits are accepted if the trips costing more than $100.
- You must attend the Pre-Trip meeting for you specific trip. If you do not attend the meeting you will be dropped from the trip and a refund will not be given.
- You must pass the Fitness Assessment and/or Water Comfort Test if required for your trip.
- You must travel in our vehicles. Driving separately, meeting the group or being picked up is not allowed.
- Alcohol, tobacco, and drug use are prohibited for the duration of the trip. If you violate these rules you are subject to removal from the trip and transportation back to NC State will be at your expense.
To be considered for a refund, please inform us least two weeks before the pre-trip meeting that can no longer attend. You must fill out a refund request, which must be turned into us. Deposits on trips are non-refundable.
For personal emergencies, partial or full refunds between two weeks and the pre-trip meeting may be provided in consideration of written and verifiable proof of inability to attend (a doctor’s note). Documentation must be provided five working days before the trip’s departure date in order for any refund to be considered. No refunds will be given after this period regardless of reason.
All refunds are at the discretion of the Outdoor Adventures Coordinator. Refunds will be provided if we cancel the activity.