Lifestyle Modification Programs
Achieve your health and wellness goals through our coaching and social support programs.
Wolfpack H.O.W.L (Healthy Opportunities for Weight Loss)
We are dedicated to helping students achieve weight loss by providing healthy opportunities and lifestyle management solutions. Our 6-week program is available for students who have a Body Mass Index (BMI) of 30 or above. You will engage with certified health coach, registered dietitian and personal trainer in a small group atmosphere. We will provide professional guidance, interactive educational sessions, accountability, and social support.
Be ready to make positive lifestyle change, have access to utilize both the Carmichael Complex and Student Health Services (fees paid) and be willing to commit to attending sessions each week.
The program cost of $150 includes the following:
- Two Comprehensive Fitness Assessments
- 12 45-minute training sessions with fitness instructors and personal trainers
- Sessions will be offered based on participant availability
- Nutritional guidance from Registered Dietitians
- Weekly interactive educational opportunities with a certified health coach on a variety of topics related to weight management and individual well-being
This six-week program takes place Monday, February 12 – Wednesday, March 28. 12 one hour training sessions with fitness instructors and personal trainers.
Please visit the Member Services Suite to pay for the program.
Activ8 Your Health Program
Join this innovative program that gives you the motivation you need to achieve your wellness goals.
Develop valuable skills and take charge of your health and well-being with ACTIV8 YOUR HEALTH, an eight-week employee wellness coaching program
that creates lasting behavior change in areas such as stress management, nutrition, physical activity and chronic disease management.
With Activ8 Your Health, your personal Wellness Coach will provide guidance, motivation, and hold you accountable to achieve your goals.
- Individual and group coaching.
- Individualized goal setting and tracking
- Regular communication with a certified Health Coach who specializes in coaching and behavior change
- Regular communication with a Wellness Coach, an ACE® Certified Health Coach who specializes in health coaching and behavior change.
You and your wellness coach will determine your communications needs at the initial consultation.
Please complete payment at the University Recreation Member Services Suite
For additional questions, please contact:Coordinator, Wellness Programs
P: (919) 515-7529