Achieve your health and wellness goals through our coaching and social support programs.
Wolfpack H.O.W.L (Healthy Opportunities for Weight Loss)
We are dedicated to helping students achieve weight loss by providing healthy opportunities and lifestyle management solutions. Our 8-week program is available for students who have a Body Mass Index (BMI) of 30 or above. You will engage with certified Wellness Coaches, and Registered Dietitians in a small group atmosphere. We will provide professional guidance, interactive educational sessions, accountability, and social support.
Be ready to make positive lifestyle change, have access to utilize both the Carmichael Complex and Student Health Services (fees paid) and be willing to commit to attending sessions each week.
The program cost of $150 includes the following:
- Two Comprehensive Fitness Assessments
- 12 45-minute training sessions with Fitness Instructors and Personal Trainers
- Sessions will be offered based on participant availability
- Nutritional guidance from Registered Dietitians
- Weekly interactive educational opportunities with a certified Wellness Coach on a variety of topics related to weight management and individual well-being
This six-week program takes place Monday, February 13 – Wednesday, March 29.
Please visit the Member Services Suite to pay for the program.
Join this innovative program that give you the motivation you need to achieve your fitness goals.
It’s easy to get distracted and lose inspiration to get into shape, or stay physically active. With #COMMIT, your personal Wellness Coach will provide guidance, motivation, and hold you accountable to achieve your fitness-related goals.
- 8-Week program designed to fit your personal fitness-related goals.
- You will complete two (2) Comprehensive Fitness Assessments with your Wellness Coach.
- Individualized goal setting, exercise program design, and tracking.
- Regular communication with a Wellness Coach, an ACE® Certified Health Coach who specializes in health coaching and behavior change.
You and your Wellness Coach will determine your communications needs at the initial consultation.
Please complete payment at the University Recreation Member Services Suite
For additional questions, please contact:Coordinator, Wellness Outreach
P: (919) 515-7529