Student Wellness Champions
NC State Student Wellness Champions promote wellness, lead activities, share wellness resources and work to motivate their peers to make healthy lifestyle choices. Serving as an ambassador is a great opportunity to improve the health and wellbeing of students and their communities.
- Be a NC State student.
- Attend the mandatory training.
- Must be in good academic standing with no active/pending disciplinary actions.
Characteristics of Student Wellness Champion
- Passion for health and wellness.
- Willingness to learn new information and skills.
- Ability to serve as a role model.
- Committed to helping others.
How to Become a Student Wellness Champion
- Complete an application online.
- Attend the mandatory Wellness Ambassador training.